Students can apply for grants for short-term mobility in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Students receive grants through the Nordplus Higher Education Programme.
Students can go on short-term mobility at Nordic or Baltic partner universities, or to a professional partner in the field.
Short-term mobility can take the following form:
-Short-term student exchange (minimum stay 1 week)
-Express course (1-4 weeks)
-Traineeship (1-8 weeks)
-Participation in an exhibition at a partner university (KUNO)
Information on open courses at partner universities may be found at the websites of the following Nordic networks:
KUNO - fine art
CIRRUS - design
Norteas - performing arts
Edda Norden - arts education
The international office provides further information (exchange [at]

Contact for short-term mobility

Heba Eir Kjeld, exchange [at]