- Have knowledge of theories, concepts and methods used in Fashion Design.
- Have basic knowledge of the professional environment of Fashion Designers.
- Have insight and understanding to approach subjects in Design in an individual manner.
- Have understanding of the ideology and concepts on which the designing of clothes is based.
- Know the basics in search and information technology.
- Can take a critical stance on information and methods.
- Have adopted critical vision of their own works and those of others.
- Are able to participate in critical discourse in Fashion Design.
- Can make decisions and provide a rationale for these on professional grounds.
- Have technique and skill to work independently and systematically on subjects within Fashion Design.
- Have learnt to adopt broadmindedness and originality in their thinking.
- Are able to independently assess ideas used.
- Have adopted enquiring and varied working methods and daring in execution.
- Are able to utilise technology and equipment that serves the field.
- Have the independence and communication skills to actively participate in collaborations and lead working groups.
- Can work independently and systematically, set goals, select appropriate methods, produce a project/work plan and adhere to it.
- Are capable of interpreting and presenting their subjects and outcomes clearly in speech and in writing.
- Can communicate their ideas through their own works.
- Can communicate their skills, ideas and knowledge to different groups in different circumstances.
- Have cultivated their imagination for independent creativity and/or unconventional approaches and utilise this in their work.
- Have developed independent working methods for further study in their field.